Thank you for opting for and seeking our products and services (“Services”). These Services are provided by IBSC India Wellness Limited (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") exclusively under its proprietary brand and Service Mark ‘URJJAA”
URJJAA – Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP) is an innovative, unique and unmatchedonline health tracking solution which focuses on integrated approach to health care through a technologically advanced online platform. A patent is pending for its unique and innovative utility model globally.
By using our services, you are agreeing to these terms & conditions. Please read them carefully.
Registration for ‘Urjjaa’ Online Health Prognosis Portal:
To avail of the Services on offer you are required to register with us by completing the registration process prescribed in the 'Registration' section of this Site.
By visiting, accessing or registering on this Site, you have unconditionally accepted to be bound by the terms and conditions provided herein below ("Terms & Conditions"). If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not access or make use of this Site or services as we are automatically tracking your Internet Properties (IP address) for safety of our portal and its contents. You agree and confirm that the Terms & Conditions may be amended and improved from time to time at the sole discretion of the Company, without notice. You are deemed to have read the said amendments that might take place by updating yourself periodically of the current version of the Terms & Conditions.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate information as required by the registration process and the questionnaires that are believed us in good faith and forms the premise to any contract that you may enter into with us
- You agree to maintain and update this information as and when required.
- You agree to share and update your latest medical reports/records(if applicable) and other relevant information to the company(as per the applicable plans selected by you) for the purpose of availing opinion, evaluation, diagnostic & prognosis consultation etc., from our Healthcare professionals or Panel of Doctors and also for availing other value add services for yourself.
- You agree and authorise the Company as per the requirements of the relevant service plans opted by you, to facilitate the appointment and schedule the collection of your blood, urine and other body fluid samples for the purpose of conducting pathological and diagnostic examinations through any of the authorized and licensed laboratories/Institutions associated or accredited with the Company and to receive the reports directly by the company from these pathological/diagnostic Laboratories or institutions(Applicable only for Urjjaa prognosis plans with initial or subsequent medical tests)
- You agree and authorize the Company, as per the requirements of the relevant service plans opted by you, to facilitate the appointment and schedule various diagnostic examinations such as X-Ray, ECG, MRI, CT Scan and other advanced diagnostic procedures, for the purpose of availing the consultation, opinion, evaluation or prognosis by our Panel of doctors or Healthcare professionals and also for availing other value add services for yourself. You further authorize the Company to receive these reports directly from the pathological/diagnostic Laboratories/Institutions.(Applicable only for Urjjaa prognosis plans with initial or subsequent medical tests)
- You agree and authorize the Company, as per the requirements of the relevant service plans opted by you, to facilitate the appointment and schedule both online & off-line consultation with the doctors or hospitals or medical and other healthcare professionals or institutions associated/accredited with the Company
- You explicitly give your consent to the Company for sharing your existing medical data and other relevant data (relating to your lifestyle, personal habits, family history, previous health history etc.,)with the internal Research & Development team of the Company and/or with an authorized Research Institution set up and/or contracted by the Company for conducting various scientific research studies on these data individually or on an aggregate basis to support and/or validate various revelations, claims, hypothesis etc., and also for the development and innovation of various medical/healthcare products, services or solutions for the welfare of the society at large. However, as part of our confidentiality norms, your 'individual lifestyle data, personal and family health and medical data along with or as identifiable with your personal identity' will not be shared by the company under any circumstances with any other persons or entities without your written permission.
- We use internationally accepted models and our own proprietary research models for graphical or non-graphical presentation of certain health parameters or risk projections to support our panel of healthcare professionals/doctors arrive at a more standardised and reliable prognosis evaluation process of individual health assessment.The accuracy of these presentations or projections depends on the quality and accuracy of various inputs which are collected through the administration of certain questionnaires with you and also the quality of your pathological or diagnostic reports received by us.Hence you understand and agree that we will not be liable for any variations on these presentation or projections due to the quality and accuracy issues of the input received by us from the above stated sources.
- We contract with approved, credible and licensed agencies to conduct various pathological and diagnostic tests. Similarly, we source other relevent information from the individuals (clients) such as lifestyle aspects, personal and famliy health and medical history etc., through the administration of an online/offline questionnaire (which forms part of the overall prognosis or health evaluation process) and accept these information in good faith, Further, we facilitate services from qualified and certified medical practioners or other healthcare professionals, to interpret or analyse or to provide diagnostic or prognostic consultations or advices based on these data provided by the above two entities/individuals and hence we are not liable for any discrepancies in the information exchange among the agencies, individuals (clients) & the medical practioners/professionals.Urjjaa Online Health Prognosis Portal (Urjjaa) is only a service facilitation platform for the above three entities.
- The expression ‘Urjjaa’ and ‘IBSC India Wellness Limited’ has been used in the website as per the context interchangeably.Urjjaa is the service brand name owned by IBSC India Wellness Limited.
- The term 'lifetime validity' for various schemes implies 14 years validity from the date of Registration to the portal or opening of the Urjjaa Account.Plans which entail the customer of 'Lifetime Validity' do not carry any Annual fee.However, the company reserves the right to introduce Account Maintenance Charges anytime after 3 years of registration if it feels that circumstances justify the levy of such charges in order to ensure flawless services to its customers
- You understand and agree that ‘Urjjaa Online Health Prognosis Portal’ is essentially a preventive healthcare service offered by the Company and is not a substitute to consulting a doctor personally at the clinic or hospital. Medical or health advice sought and accepted on the Internet (without physically examining the patient/client) is at the client's (or patients) own risk. Generally it is always advisable to get a physical examination of the client/patient while seeking medical advice.
- You agree not to use this Site or services for EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS. This Site does not assist in medical emergencies and is not liable for the same
- By submitting the registration form, you represent that the information provided by you in your registration form is true.
URJJAA Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP) requires that to avail of its Services, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. In the case of minors (under eighteen -18 - years), a parent or guardian must accept these Terms & Conditions and monitor all consultations under the offered Services. The parent or guardian assumes full responsibility for ensuring that the information submitted is accurate and true.
URJJAA Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP) has the right to discontinue service, or deny access to anyone who violates our policies or the terms and conditions stated herein, without prior notice or warning.
Use of the Site:
Upon registration you can avail of the Service as per the packages available to you on the Site. You can select the package you want and make the payment for that particular package as detailed against each package in the concerned section of the Site. You agree and confirm that the Site may at its sole discretion change the Payment structure at any time without prior intimation.
You understand that except for information or Services clearly identified as being supplied by URJJAA Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP), the Site does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way.
You understand that the information or advice provided on the Site by a general physician/ specialist doctor/ expert doctor/ health specialist/ wellness specialist ("Professional"), are for general information and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical advice and do not establish a professional-client relationship. The Company is well within its right to repudiate a contract entered into with you should it be found that any of the information provided by you to the Company is either false or misleading.
Therefore, before acting on any such advice provided by a Professional on the Site, you will confirm that the treatment plan recommended is suitable for you by referring to your own physician/ medical practitioner. No medications or treatments described on this Site should be taken without the prior consultation with your physician. The advice provided to you is the opinion of the concerned Professional based on information received in utmost good faith. You understand and confirm that reliance on any informaton or advice provided by the Professionals on the Site is solely at your own risk and based on inputs received from you at the inception. While utmost care is taken to provide correct and up to date information, URJJAA Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP) does not warrant the accuracy, completeness and timely availability of the information provided on the site and accepts no responsibility or liability for any error or omission in any information provided on the Site.
You understand that upon payment through the payment gateway or through other payment channels, you can avail any of the Services/packages provided in the Site in accordance with the terms mentioned in the Site. Depending on your package you can obtain the required diagnostics/information/advice on this site.
Your Personal Health History is created to store your personal health information. Any information provided as part of your use of Services becomes part of your health data. You agree to provide accurate information, periodically review such information, and update such information as and when necessary.
URJJAA Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP) may send you information and messages on medical and health-related topics, including links to other related websites. These messages are not a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional for medical treatment. Such general messages and communications are not comprehensive in nature and are solely meant for educational, informational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical diagnosis and treatment or construed, directly or indirectly as the practice of medicine or dispensing of medical services by URJJAA Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP). The information contained in these messages may be compiled from a variety of sources and may or may not be authored by URJJAA Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP). Hence URJJAA Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP) makes no warranty with respect to the content of these materials or the information contained therein.
You agree that you will not use the Site to post any advertisement or any other unauthorized commercial communications. You agree that you will not use the Site for anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory or post any knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, harassing, obscene, sexually oriented or threatening message or material that is illegally invasive of another person's privacy.
Copyright, Trademark, Licenses and Idea Submissions:
The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright, trademark law and other applicable laws. The owner of all intellectual property rights including copyrights and trademarks is IBSC India Wellness Ltd., its affiliates or other third party licensors. URJJAA Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP)is a proprietary product bearing Patent App.No.1664/CHE/2013, INDIA.
You will not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the Site, including text, graphics, code and/or software. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to URJJAA Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP) a non-exclusive royalty-free worldwide perpetual license with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and
Services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to the Site by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to URJJAA Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP) the unfettered right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against URJJAA Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP) or the Company for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications with the Site.
URJJAA Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP) reserves the right to modify, add, delete and/or change the contents and classification and presentation of the information / content at any time as it may in its absolute discretion find to be expedient and without giving any notice. You understand that as a user, it is your responsibility to refer to the terms and/or any change or addition to the same while accessing the site.
The Site provides at many places links to other websites hosted on servers maintained by third parties over which the Site has no control. URJJAA Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP) accepts no responsibility as to the validity of contents and shall in no way be liable for any damage/loss arising to users seeking access or using such websites.
This Site also contains resources which incorporate material contributed or licensed by individuals, companies, or organizations that may be protected by Indian and foreign copyright laws. All persons reproducing, redistributing, or making commercial use of this information are expected to adhere to the terms and conditions asserted by the respective copyright holder. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by the applicable copyright laws requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
The names and logos and all related products and service names, design marks and slogans are trademarks and service marks are owned by and used under license from URJJAA Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP). Publications such as newsletters, products, content or Services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of URJJAA Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP). All other trademarks and service marks herein are the property of their respective owners.
Term and Termination
The Terms & Conditions shall become effective from the date on which the same has been posted on this Site. URJJAA Online Health Prognosis Portal (OHPP) reserves the right, without providing prior notice, to delete your account or any information contained on the Site for any reason whatsoever.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution:
These Terms & Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to its conflict of laws, provisions of your actual state or country of residence and you agree to submit to the exclusive territorial jurisdiction of the Courts within Ernakulum District (Cochin) of Kerala State and no other court anywhere else.
Any disputes and differences whatsoever arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be at the inception itself be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Unless the Parties agree on a sole arbitrator, there shall be three Arbitrators, one to be selected by each of the parties, and the third to be selected by the two Arbitrators appointed by the parties. The venue of Arbitration shall be only in Ernakulam, India and the language shall be English. The Arbitration will be concluded within a period of three (3) months.