Are you among those who use cell phone daily? If yes, consider the following when using your mobile phone.
1. Use your cell phone only when necessary. If you have access to a landline opt to use it before you reach for your wireless phone
2. Use a headset or speaker. Choose either wired or wireless. If you go wireless make sure to take your headset out of your ear when you’re not on a call. Use your phone in speaker mode
3. When in use, hold phone away from your body. The amount of radiation absorbed by your head and body decreases dramatically with even a small distance. Don’t put the phone in your pocket or clip it to your belt, even when using your headset
4. Text more talk less. Phones emit less radiation when sending text rather than voice communications
5. Call when the signal is strong. Fewer signal bars mean the phone must try harder to broadcast its signal. Research shows that radiation exposure increases dramatically when cell phone signals are weak
Hope you have now understood how to use mobile phone wisely without affecting our health.