Diabetes has plenty of early signs, but they're subtle enough that you might not notice.
1) When you have diabetes, your body becomes less efficient at breaking food down into sugar, so you have more sugar sitting in your bloodstream.
2) You will urinate a lot and it will also make you feel parched
3) In the early stages of diabetes, the eye lens is not focusing well because glucose builds up in the eye.
4) The immune system and the processes that help the body heal don't work so well when your sugar levels are high.
5) Elevated sugar levels can cause complications, one of these is mild nerve damage, which can cause numbness in your feet.
6) Higher levels of sugar in urine, cause these infections.